12.15.2012

Laura Mercier Concealer - Review

I'm procrastinating on my wedding planning, so what better than to write about something that's kind of relevant to weddings, but not really? Here's my review for the Laura Mercier concealer!


I’m not a huge make-up person, but I’ve always used a powder foundation. I was going to a Christmas party last week and decided I needed more coverage. I went to Sephora, and the person I spoke to happen to represent Laura Mercier. She demoed the Secret Camouflage on me, and I absolutely loved it. The compact comes with two colours for you to blend, it’s oil free, and it can even cover up tattoos!
You simply blend the colours with the brush, and paint it on. Super easy. Next, just set it with the Camouflage Powder, and you’re good to go.
The best part of this is that there’s a starter kit with all the things you need, and then some! I love kits! Even better, it comes with the brushes you need!
What's your must have make up?

No comments :

Post a Comment